I saw a picture with a text box that can be added with a pin image on it

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I saw an image where a participant can click on it and a text box opens and they can type a comment on it.  I'll be working in InDesign and cxport to a pdf for interactivity.  How do I do that?  

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Jeffrey_Smith | Most Valuable Participant

Your description sounds like two different things:

1. Comment tool in Acrobat/Reader - allows user to add annotations and exchange comments back and forth. Not available in ID. Click tool, and enter comment.

2. Text Form Field - allows user to enter text into a form, can be submitted, and data collected. Forms can be created in either ID or Acrobat/Reader. User will not click a tool, rather form field is already present.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I saw a picture with a text box that can be added with a pin image on it

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I saw an image where a participant can click on it and a text box opens and they can type a comment on it.  I'll be working in InDesign and cxport to a pdf for interactivity.  How do I do that?  

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Jeffrey_Smith | Most Valuable Participant

1. Comment tool in Acrobat/Reader - allows user to add annotations and exchange comments back and forth. Not available in ID. Click tool, and enter comment.

2. Text Form Field - allows user to enter text into a form, can be submitted, and data collected. Forms can be created in either ID or Acrobat/Reader. User will not click a tool, rather form field is already present.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0