• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want solid tab leaders instead of dashed tab leaders

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a form using the Libre Franklin font. When I created the tab lines using tab leaders, the lines are dashed. I want solid lines in my form. This seems to be font specific, because when I select the line and change the line font from Libre Franklin Regular to Minion Pro Regular, the line changes to solid. 

I can change each tab indivdually to keep my main font in my text but use a different font for the line, but it's time consuming.

I found a posting here from InDesign 6 in 2013 with this same question. It recommends adding a Tab Character Style. But I was hoping there had been a simpler solution in the past seven years.

Does anyone have a more recent solution?

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

You can add a GREP style to your paragraph style to format your tabs. Rather than changing the font, set up an underline style for the tabs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can add a GREP style to your paragraph style to format your tabs. Rather than changing the font, set up an underline style for the tabs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines