• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ID Crashing on Mac since CC 2021 update

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week I ran into this issue after updating to Catalina 10.15.7, I uninstalled and used an older version of InD. Then CC 2021 came out and seemed to fix the problem for a few days. Now it's back to crashing on start up again. Did the same stuff I did last week, uninstalled the program and reinstalled. Turning everything off and on. Troubleshooting isn't getting me anywhere. The other newly updated CC 2021 programs are working just fine, and all of them are working on my Windows laptop including InD. Could it be Suitcase Fusion? I cleared the settings upon opening InD.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't mention restoring your InDesign preferences. That helps some people:

Adobe InDesign: Rebuilding Preferences and Cache Files ...www.rockymountaintraining.com › Adobe InDe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those steps didn't help me either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm now having the same problem with Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines