• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image is partly placed outside the box

Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with one of my documents. If I place an image (cmd-D) in the document everythings works as aspected: the image is placed at 100% size. But when I first draw an imagebox an than place the image (cmd-D), the image is not placed starting in the left-above angle, but partly placed out of the image-box (shift to the left en to the top). 
I have tried to save the document as an idml-file an then rebuild the document but the problem returns. ONLY in this document. Because it is a template of a magazine I prefer to fix this problem above making a new doxument.
Any ideas?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Before placing check the frame’s Fitting Options—Options>Fitting>Frame Fitting. The default with no fitting options is to center the placed image:

Screen Shot 10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave some incorrect info:
The problem occurs when I select an image (cmd-D) and then place it in the document by dragging an imagebox. In that case the image is partly placed outside the box (left and top)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before placing check the frame’s Fitting Options—Options>Fitting>Frame Fitting. The default with no fitting options is to center the placed image:

Screen Shot 10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robert, thanks for your quick reply. That solved my problem! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines