• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image scaling not working

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i have an image and i quickly want to make it smaller, i hold command shift and drag the corner  handle. Now it just changes the box but not the image as well. I use Indesign CC 2020 and upgraded to a new mac yesterday from a 2009 mac.

Is there a reason this doesnt work anymore?

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Chances are, other applications are running. There are applications that autoload when you boot up your computer. We often see anti-virus and anti-malware apps causing this issue (Webroot is cited as the culprit more times than any other app). Now that you are aware of the problem, you will likely be able to figure it out. Let us know if we can help further. 

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes other applications will interfere with the modifier keys. Reboot your computer and only open InDesign — do the shortcuts work again now?

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

No no other applications open

I think i could have made a mistake in my keyboard shortcuts. WIll give it another go tomorrow

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chances are, other applications are running. There are applications that autoload when you boot up your computer. We often see anti-virus and anti-malware apps causing this issue (Webroot is cited as the culprit more times than any other app). Now that you are aware of the problem, you will likely be able to figure it out. Let us know if we can help further. 

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines