Highlighted

Images are stuck in place

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!, 

It has been a while since I worked with indesign.

I'm updateing an interior manual containing images and texts. I want to change position but I can't seem to move the images and the text about on the page. They are stuck in 1 place. 

They are not grouped nor locked (what I can see). I can delete the images and the text boxes and copy them in again but than they are stuck in the position that they enter the document. 

How do I get passed this? 

Happy for any help!

Vanessa 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Images are stuck in place

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!, 

It has been a while since I worked with indesign.

I'm updateing an interior manual containing images and texts. I want to change position but I can't seem to move the images and the text about on the page. They are stuck in 1 place. 

They are not grouped nor locked (what I can see). I can delete the images and the text boxes and copy them in again but than they are stuck in the position that they enter the document. 

How do I get passed this? 

Happy for any help!

Vanessa 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you go looking on the Master Page? Did you examine for locked Layers?

Mike Witherell

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0