Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images black when placed in indesign

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All, 

I'm very new to InDesign. Ive been making a magazine through the software, all well for the last month but over the past few days certain images that i have previously used with no problem are just black now when i'm replacing them. 

I have opened and saved them in different formats and under different names but i can't get it to work. Can anyone help me, i'm under quite a time deadline. 

Thanks Emma 

defaultdr7s5n7lkmi8_0-1622934968349.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Thanks Michael

I just read another post and changed the object colour setting and it worked. Thank you so much

Emma 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emma. Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "replacing them". Are you, for example, replacing .PSD files with equivalent .JPG files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Michael

I just read another post and changed the object colour setting and it worked. Thank you so much

Emma 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Emma. Great to hear you solved the problem. Best of luck hitting that deadline 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines