Highlighted

Images in png export grey

Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've double-checked the links and everything, they're all in-tact, but lately when I try to export to .png the image turns 100% grayed out:

iPad - QuickShare controls.pngiPad - QuickShare controls circled.png

I'm simply trying to add a red circle around a button the user needs to click. Any suggestions?

I restarted my Indesign and this problem seems to have resolved itself, but it's happened before and seems to be a bug.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Images in png export grey

Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've double-checked the links and everything, they're all in-tact, but lately when I try to export to .png the image turns 100% grayed out:

iPad - QuickShare controls.pngiPad - QuickShare controls circled.png

I'm simply trying to add a red circle around a button the user needs to click. Any suggestions?

I restarted my Indesign and this problem seems to have resolved itself, but it's happened before and seems to be a bug.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else experiencing this problem / have any other solutions besides restarting InDesign? I am currently dealing with this horrible gray box when exporting as PNG. Have tried restarting. An aggravating bug if I must say so myself.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I too got the same sort of problem...
I have a png placed in InDesign, it displays fine and while exporting it to jpg it exports fine. but while exporting to png ... gray box arrive ... can this be fixed ???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
SandSchu LATEST
New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have the same problem then you djsamuel. Since yesterday. 
I had 4 of my colleges test it on their computers result: three people had no problem, one other coworker had the same issue than us. 
Currently updating all soft- and hardware in hopes this will help. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines