Highlighted

IMPORT FAILED - keeps coming up when trying to place an mP4

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to embed a MP4 I keep getting "IMPORT FAILED" message.  I have done this many times and i have not seen this before.  Help

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

IMPORT FAILED - keeps coming up when trying to place an mP4

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to embed a MP4 I keep getting "IMPORT FAILED" message.  I have done this many times and i have not seen this before.  Help

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your final output format?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's do a bit of troubleshooting. If you place a different .mp4 file (maybe one that you've placed previously), are you still getting the error? If not, that points to the .mp4 file itself which could be corrupted. If yes, then we're looking at an issue with InDesign possibly and we can go from there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I did not answer your question.  No it is doing it to all the videos not just one.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0