Highlighted

Import Failed

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to place new images in my previous InDesign files, there is an import failed message. Was working fine before the update, but now it will not work. Huge inconvienence, any resolutions? Thanks! 

P.S. Yes, I have tried restarting. Placing files. Dragging an image. No, I will not have the ability to remake all 100+ InDesign files from scratch.

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import Failed

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to place new images in my previous InDesign files, there is an import failed message. Was working fine before the update, but now it will not work. Huge inconvienence, any resolutions? Thanks! 

P.S. Yes, I have tried restarting. Placing files. Dragging an image. No, I will not have the ability to remake all 100+ InDesign files from scratch.

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest restoring your InDesign preferences which often solves problems of this kind:

Adobe InDesign: Rebuilding Preferences and Cache Files ...www.rockymountaintraining.com › Adobe InDe...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 0