Importing multiple tables to one page, each flowing to the next page

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I hope someone can help me, I'll try to explain as clear as possible what my issue is.

I have a document in which I want to import multiple tables from excel (all with the same amount of rows). From each table I want only one row visible per page, for the remaining rows the document should add more pages. (So: all rows 1 op page 1, all rows 2 on page 2 etc.)

For each table individually this works fine: I import table1, and the document creates extra page(s) with the next row(s) of this table on it. However, if I then import table2 the document also creates an extra page, instead of putting row2 from table2 on the same page as row2 from table1. (It 'moves' the extra page that was created while importing table1 to page 3, and creates a new page 2 with only row2 of table2 on it.)

I hope someone can tell me how to tackle this problem, is what I want possible? Thanks!

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?