• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to work with my Id files due to "AdobeFnt21" keeps syncing continuously

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For few weeks now without understanding what I have done for it, I cannot work in some Id files as the system gets slown down so much. Checking what happens at the system level, I can see that a file "AdobeFnt21 (*)" keeps being created with the * reaching the 1000+ number in only few minutes. It is impossible to work when this happens.

It started initally while working from Google Stream, but now it is also the case from my OneDrive.

Can someone help me understand what triggers this?

What can we do to avoid this syncing?

Why isn't this the case with all my Id files?

Thanks.

Sebastien.

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sebastien,

there is a new bug with InDesign 2020 version 15.0.2.323 when using the Package feature and the packaged folder is renamed, moved elsewhere or deleted. Maybe your issue has to do with that.

If you eaxctly see this bug you could either go back to InDesign 2020 version 15.0.1 or quit and restart InDesign after packaging a document. This should stop the behavior that a new folder is added containing a Document fonts folder only with the file AdobeFnt21.lst.

Best vote for fixing the bug at:

https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/39846805-adobefnt-lst-a...

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Super thanks, sounds like my problem indeed. I will check and see whether you advise work. Hope this can be resolved soon.

Regards.

Sebastien.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines