In Design 2021 launch issue

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i have the 2021 in design version and suddenly tonight can't launch it shows me the message i attached and it's hard to find the solve through the internet

TOPICS
How to, Print, Publish online, Server developers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try to delete InDesign preferences

Using a keyboard shortcut:
  1. (Windows) Start InDesign, and then immediately press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files. ...
  2. (Mac OS) Start InDesign, and then immediately press Shift+Option+Command+Control. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tested but nothing happens

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What does it mean nothing happens?
you don't see the splash screen with the question "do you want to delete preference files?"
In that case when you relanch indesign you have to be very fast and immediately press the kays described above.

Otherwise, if you can delete the preferences and the problem persists I would recommend you uninstall and reinstall InDesign

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines