• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorporate .gif in a pdf presentation

New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how can i insert a .gif file in a pdf document ? Someting like a presentation with some animated images . I try to do it but after when someone open pdf , gif files are statics 😞 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF has never supported animated GIF images or animations in general.

You'll need to use another format (Publish Online, EPUB (reflowable or fixed layout) or HTML to include animations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming that you are subscribing to the full Adobe Creative Cloud product, Adobe Media Encoder is your friend!

Simply input your GIF file and specify MP4 as your output format. Then, you can treat the MP4 as any other embeddable video for the PDF file that you export.

Tried it; it works!

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great suggestion, Dov! I have used Adobe Media Encoder before but never realized it could convert a GIF into an MP4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines