• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

INDD Publish Online doc posted to Facebook – How to get it full screen on mobile

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have my Publish Online document ready to go. I've put a test post on Facebook. All works perfectly on desktop, but the experience on a phone is horrible. The description in the preview has been cut, the link opens in an Adobe window and won't go full screen. It won't even rotate to landscape view, so it's tiny, completely useless on a phone. Not sure what to do now. Or if what I'm asking for ids even possible. The client is jumping up and down wanting to publish asap, obvs! Is there a fix, is there a workaround? Would love to hear your advice. Thanks. 

https://indd.adobe.com/embed/e51d8728-3875-45b2-b72b-992e4ea41d9a?startpage=1&allowFullscreen=true?t...

TOPICS
How to , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: This seems to be a Facebook issue where they open links in their own internal browser – a simple webview window that limits how the document can be viewed. On an iphoine, by tapping on the three dots and choosing 'View in Safari' the user can escape to an external browser and view the document properly. But most users aren't going to figure that out, so is there something that can be added to the Publish Online document or publishing process to get around this issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines