(INDD) text settings in text form - paramètres de texte dans le formulaire de texte

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, sorry for my english, so i can't find where to align/center my text when i make a form text. can we do other things then just "font, fat, size" ?

thanks.

bonjour, je n arrive pas a trouver comment aligner/centrer mon texte lorsque il est dans un formulaire de texte. est ce que on peut faire plus que simplement "font, graisse, taille" ?

merci.

Simon TREGOUËT3 (it is not center)3 (it is not center)2 (i want it center)2 (i want it center)1 (i make the text form)1 (i make the text form)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 12, 2020
vladan saveljic Adobe Community Professional , Jun 12, 2020
In indesign select your text frame and clic "command" + "B" But in Acrobat Pro you can adjust the form as in my screenshot

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you mean "center vertically"?

select your text form and in the Vertical Justification section choose "center"

Schermata 2020-06-12 alle 09.51.11.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, how did you do to go to this window ? and yes this is what i want. i try just with the upper button but when i export in interactiv pdf, i write not center to the text bloc

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In indesign select your text frame and clic "command" + "B"

But in Acrobat Pro you can adjust the form as in my screenshot

Schermata 2020-06-12 alle 11.02.48.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines