Highlighted

Indesign 15.0.2 crash with copy/paste command

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe InDesign, every time I try to copy / paste any element, the program closes automatically. If I try to restore the file after it crashes, it crashes again and again and again!I have already reset the preferences but it still doesn't work.

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Indesign 15.0.2 crash with copy/paste command

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe InDesign, every time I try to copy / paste any element, the program closes automatically. If I try to restore the file after it crashes, it crashes again and again and again!I have already reset the preferences but it still doesn't work.

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is unclear from your wording as to whether this is happening for just one file or for all your InDesign files. If it is just a single file with the problem then try exporting it as an IDML and then opening that with your current version of InDesign. This process can remove corruption from a file. If this is not the solve then please provide the information as to what operating system you are using.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines