Highlighted

Indesign 15.0.2 Support - Files won't open, export, packages, etc.

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help!! Every time I try to open any Indesign file the app says "Application Not Responding", so then I force quit. After a couple times of doing this then the Auto Recovery of the document box will pop up and after several minutes the document opens. Then within minutes Indesign crashes again and says "Application Not Responding". With recent Indesign files, the Indesign won't allow me to package, and takes about 30-40 minutes to export to PDF. I'm using macOS Mojave version 10.14.6. 

I'm working on a server/sharefile. Tried to save my Indesign file to my desktop but when re-opened all the links dropped because Indesign won't allow me to package without crashing and saying "Application Not Responding". Tried to search under Macintosh users library folder, and I don't even have an option to clear any Caches.

Please help!!

Topics

Bug, How to, Import and export, Performance, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Indesign 15.0.2 Support - Files won't open, export, packages, etc.

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help!! Every time I try to open any Indesign file the app says "Application Not Responding", so then I force quit. After a couple times of doing this then the Auto Recovery of the document box will pop up and after several minutes the document opens. Then within minutes Indesign crashes again and says "Application Not Responding". With recent Indesign files, the Indesign won't allow me to package, and takes about 30-40 minutes to export to PDF. I'm using macOS Mojave version 10.14.6. 

I'm working on a server/sharefile. Tried to save my Indesign file to my desktop but when re-opened all the links dropped because Indesign won't allow me to package without crashing and saying "Application Not Responding". Tried to search under Macintosh users library folder, and I don't even have an option to clear any Caches.

Please help!!

Topics

Bug, How to, Import and export, Performance, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?