Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 15.1.1 English dictionary missing plural word spellings

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thanks for reading this.

I'm finalising, to a very tight deadline, a very large important document and for some reason spellcheck is throwing up all words with an 's' at the end (e.g. 'words', 'documents', 'problems' etc) as errors.

Has anyone experienced this and found a solution? My document is hundreds of pages long and this will add hours to my job this weekend if unresolved so I'll be very grateful for any assistance.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This issue has been reported by few other users on Adobe InDesign UserVoice post(https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/40762441-indesign-15-1-1-english-dictionary-missing-plural). It is being reviewed by product team.

I'd request you to upvote this to get the updates about the fix. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This issue has been reported by few other users on Adobe InDesign UserVoice post(https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/40762441-indesign-15-1-...). It is being reviewed by product team.

I'd request you to upvote this to get the updates about the fix. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines