• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 16.0 UI Scaling

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign 16.0 UI Scaling not working for me (Windows 10 v.2004). No matter what option setting up in preferences. On 4k monitor with Windows scale 125% or 150% InDesign looks blurry. InDesign 15 worked better - was sharp, but had no option to set the size of panels. It would be very usefull.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UI Scaling in InDesign for Windows simply sucks. Based on Windows Vista technology, it's an embarrassment at this point but I've gotten to the point where it's obvious that nobody at Adobe in any position to do anything about it even cares. I'm sure if they were given the resources and directive, the engineers could come up with something better.

You can only match 150% and 200%. Setting the OS scaling to anything else and you have that blurry mess you're seeing. And heaven help you if you have two monitors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines