• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 16.2 Saving issue

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated InDesign yesterday to 16.2 version and now I'm experiencing some problems saving any file I edit. Is anyone having the same problem?Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 9.55.58 am.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've restarted my computer and opened a document to edit and save, then I got these messages as per the screenshot, is anyone facing these issues?

Is there a fix for it?

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 11.10.22 am.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-29 at 11.10.49 am.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS? Do you see this behavior with specific files or all?

I'd also request you to try the suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behavior-of-indesign...) & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operating system is macOS Mojave version 10.14.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This behaviour is happening with all files.

I've got a new error message as per the screenshot.Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 3.44.20 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Common fixes. 

Rebuilding the preference files
  1. (Windows) Start InDesign, and then immediately press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files. ...
  2. (Mac OS) Start InDesign, and then immediately press Shift+Option+Command+Control. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files.

Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rebuilding the preference files, worked.

Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines