Indesign 2015 running slow Big sur-Macbook pro 2019

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

I recently transfered everything into a new Macbook pro 2019 and my Indesign is running super slow now. I opened the same file on my old Macbook pro 2013 and it is running faster. 

Anyone has an idea of why?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021
Hi there, Sorry to hear about this trouble. Only version 2020 and 2021 of InDesign are compatible with macOS BigSur. For version 2015, you need one of these operating systems (Mac OS X versions 10.9, 10.10, or 10.11).  For more details, please check out this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/system-requirements/earlier-versions.html#2015). Regards, Srishti

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you using such an old version? The only way you could have moved it to a new machine is via migration which is an awful way to install Adobe software.

Try to use InDesign 2021.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. Only version 2020 and 2021 of InDesign are compatible with macOS BigSur. For version 2015, you need one of these operating systems (Mac OS X versions 10.9, 10.10, or 10.11). 

For more details, please check out this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/system-requirements/earlier-versions.html#2015).

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines