• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign 2017

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Good Night, I need download the last Indesign version 2017. Is for a teach in a univiersity.

HOla buenas noches, Necesito descargar la ultima version de Indesign 2017, la preciso para dar clases en una universidad, soy ususario registrado  pero en la web de download app no aparece esta version. MUchas gracias por un apronta respuesta

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Feature request , How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you use the latest version for teaching instead of using CC2017? Adobe officially supports only the last two major versions of the software, so if you use CC2017 you will not get any bug fixes. In any case the upgrade to the latest version is free so no point sticking to a 3 year old software.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not a topic that I handle, they are asking me to give a training talk about Indesign 2017. They pay, they choose what their students study. I am a simple teacher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines