• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2019 freezing while opening .idml file created in InDesign 2020

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team, I've a InDesign 2020 Document and its idml but I'm not be able to open the Document when I open the Document InDesign got Not Responding.

Is anybody can do Help. I will be Thankful

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Hi Ankit,

Sorry about this issue. I am hopeful that the issue is resolved by now. Looks like the file was corrupted/ damaged. In case you still need help with this issue, please email your InDesign file to idfile@adobe.com and we will take a look at the document.

If the file is larger than 10 Mb, you can upload to Creative Cloud account (or Dropbox) and send us the document link.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone Can Help me,,

It's very very urgent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you install InDesign 2020?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ankit,

Sorry about this issue. I am hopeful that the issue is resolved by now. Looks like the file was corrupted/ damaged. In case you still need help with this issue, please email your InDesign file to idfile@adobe.com and we will take a look at the document.

If the file is larger than 10 Mb, you can upload to Creative Cloud account (or Dropbox) and send us the document link.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines