• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2020 Adobe CEP HTML Engine

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Indesign 2020 does not succesfully open, instead it freezes upon reaching the recents page. When exploring the task manager it shows the attached image. Tried finding a solution to this but it only seems to affect photoshop from what I have see, therefore the options to fix are not the same. Please assist, thank you. 

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please follow instructions provided on help article https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/high_cpu_usage_cephtmlengine.html and let us know if it helps you out. 

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This "solution" is not working for me. My iMac is an expensive desk fan when Adobe's CEPHtmlEngines take over my CPU. Really disappointed in and annoyed with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you linking to 5 year old advice which isn't valid for the current version of any of your programs?

And why has someone at Adobe marked that incorrect/non-working advice as 'Correct Answer'. It certainly isn't.

Very poor show Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed those instructions to try to fix the issue, not only was the fix a giant nightmare to try and implement, if anything the problem has gotten worse. I didn't think it was possible. 
This is really frustrating.

What is the next suggested fix?

cherelynd_0-1599454284870.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those articles are less than useless and ave made my probem worse. Indsesign is unusable tonight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi wlym,

does is it make a difference if you are online or offline ( not connected to the web ) when the energy consumption goes up and the fans are running wild?

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The site is out of date!

The mentioned CEP folder has moved from Resources since many versions now...

Update this Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines