Highlighted

InDesign 2020 crashing on launch

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but my version is 15.0.2 and the problem is still there. Very disapointing, paying a lot each month for something that doesn't work. What can I say to my client… Oh, sorry, wait until Adobe fixes it. When ? I don't know…

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign 2020 crashing on launch

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but my version is 15.0.2 and the problem is still there. Very disapointing, paying a lot each month for something that doesn't work. What can I say to my client… Oh, sorry, wait until Adobe fixes it. When ? I don't know…

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with v 15.0.2

InDesign 2020 v 15.0.2 crashes seconds after opening it. I have deadlines that need to be met.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread has been answered and has run its course. If you're on 15.0.2 you do not have the same issue. Please start a new thread with full system details and we'll see if we can help. I'm locking this thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tariq,

Bob is right. Crash on launch could be because of multiple reasons and creating a new thread is good practice to avoid confusion. I would request if you can share a few more details like:

• Operating system you are working on?
  • When did this start happening? Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates or web extensions installed recently. 
  • Does resetting InDesign Preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/using/setting-preferences.html) help resolve the issue?
    Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and InDesign will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article. 

We're happy to help troubleshoot if you'd like.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines