Highlighted

Indesign 2020 High CPU usage for CEPHtml Engine

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I'm using InDesign 2020 and I keep getting high CPU usage for the CEPHtml Engine. The fix posted below is for the 2015 version of InDesign, but I need a fix for the 2020 version. What can I do to fix this??

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/high_cpu_usage_cephtmlengine.html

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Indesign 2020 High CPU usage for CEPHtml Engine

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I'm using InDesign 2020 and I keep getting high CPU usage for the CEPHtml Engine. The fix posted below is for the 2015 version of InDesign, but I need a fix for the 2020 version. What can I do to fix this??

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/high_cpu_usage_cephtmlengine.html

{Renamed by MOD}

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the InDesign forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

Whenever possible, product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing with InDesign. Could you please confirm the version of the Operating System you are using so that we can share the updated steps in order to fix high CPU usage.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello.

I have the same problem sour MacOs 10.14.6...

Bye.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know who to direct messages to at the company but the CEPHtml Engine problem is terrible and the solutions posted in this support community are way above the average users ability to implement. Why can't Adobe fix this issue! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mojave 10.14.6

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines