• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

INDESIGN 2020 Interactive PDF

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did Adobe remove the skin over control bar for videos in an interactive PDF? Or is it moved somewhere with a new title! When Someone opens my pdf I want them to be able to pause the video whenever they want but they removed that in the new update?? WHY??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imagine it was a Flash-related effect, so will be gone within 9 months; hence it's removed from the authoring tools to stop commitment to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't successfully use a video in a PDF, if you want to incorporate a video into an InDesign document for distribution, use something like FXL ePub, InDesign's Publish Online or HTML5 via in5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Because it required Flash which is DEAD!

And the very idea of someone opening your PDF and actually seeing that video is no better than 50/50 on a desktop and exactly zero on a mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines