Highlighted

InDesign 2020 Share For Review menu is blacked out on macOS Catalina

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use Share for Review in InDesign 15.1.1. It has worked previously, but today I get a blacked out drop down menu (see attachment). Restarted InD several times — no change. I've had error messages before and restarting InD fixed it. Most times it works beautifully. I think it's time for an update, Adobe.

iMac (late 2013)

OS X Catalina 10.15.6

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to Steve's suggestion, I'd request updating Adobe InDesign to the latest version(v15.1.2) and see how it goes. Please follow instructions on this help article to update the app. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign 2020 Share For Review menu is blacked out on macOS Catalina

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use Share for Review in InDesign 15.1.1. It has worked previously, but today I get a blacked out drop down menu (see attachment). Restarted InD several times — no change. I've had error messages before and restarting InD fixed it. Most times it works beautifully. I think it's time for an update, Adobe.

iMac (late 2013)

OS X Catalina 10.15.6

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to Steve's suggestion, I'd request updating Adobe InDesign to the latest version(v15.1.2) and see how it goes. Please follow instructions on this help article to update the app. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not the normal behavior. I'd strongly suggest restoring your InDesign preferences which often fixes that kind of display problem.

Set preferences in Adobe InDesign - Adobe Supporthelpx.adobe.com › indesign › using › setting-prefer...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0