• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2020 User's Guide problems

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Folks, I am an instructor at Fashion Institute of Technology, just like many of you probably outthere.  Like most of you, Summer classes are starting and we have to teach online now, and you know the amount of work that is.  I just openend InDesign to start my desktop recording with narration and I noticed the Essentials has completely changed,  the classic look is called "Classic Essencials" so I went to the support center to get the new Guide for 2020 to use it for complementary material and although says 2020 still have the graphics and explanations for the Classic Look only,  and the images also just show the classic interface, basically rendering the "new" catalog useless for an educators stand. 
My experince has been the same for every previous versions,  so I would hope that the creators of  InDesign pay attention tha an updated users guide is very important! specially when changes are so radical, is like getting for example in a Tesla car with out the owners manual to figure it out, where they moved stuff and hid,  and the other shennanigans one has to go through to work the program. Thanks. 

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?