• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2021 not compatible with Windows 10(1909)

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my pc is running on windows 10 64bit 1909 home single language version. when i am updating the idesign and some of the application then it is showing not compatible. why??. i have latest windows 10 but still why i am not compatible to install and upadte the apps. please suggest me what should i do. i really need to do my assignments.

thankyou!

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

1909 is not the most updated version of Windows 10 (current build is 20h2) but should be supported. I suggest signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop app and then signing back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1909 is not the most updated version of Windows 10 (current build is 20h2) but should be supported. I suggest signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop app and then signing back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Bob is absolutely correct. Windows 10(version 1909) is supported by the latest version of Adobe InDesign. Please find more information on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/user-guide.html/in/indesign/system-requirements.ug.html).

If there are other Adobe apps giving you issues with compatibility, please check relevant system requirements for the app.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link, however, the info provided is outdated. Can this please be updated to reflect what is or is not supported? This is one of the first steps my team takes in trying to figure out mass reported issues within the company we support. Currenlty getting complaints with 20H2. That is supported correct? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The linked page seems fully up to date for InDesign 16.4.

I suggest you start a new post with your specific issues; incompatibility presumably isn't the issue, but there are plenty more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. We are on the early stages of figuring it out just want to note the article recommended didnt show latest version of windows 10. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's because you hijacked a year-old post. As already recommended, please start a new discussion. FWIW, I'm running 16.4 on Windows 11 with no issues and was doing so on Win 10 21H1 before that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eric,

I agree with earlier responses. You may start a new conversation with the information about the issues you're getting with the Windows 10. We'll be happy to look into them.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines