• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 2021 not seeing any InDesign files even files designed in new version.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had issues with the new InDesign 2021 files defalt open with the previous version and then have issues. So I uninstalled the 2020 version and now I can't even see any thubnails in my file explorer and to double click to open it's not opening. I now have to open the 2021 version and open from out of the programe.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Thank you Steve,  but it did not work.. I ended up uninstalling Id 2021 and reinstall it.. now I can open the files but it only show the Id thumbnail after you saved the file again. Anyway, they might still fix it. At least the files open now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Steve,  but it did not work.. I ended up uninstalling Id 2021 and reinstall it.. now I can open the files but it only show the Id thumbnail after you saved the file again. Anyway, they might still fix it. At least the files open now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines