Indesign 2021 'Share for Review' Not Working (Mac OS 10.15.7)

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

The 'Share for Review' feature was working on my InDesign 2020 for a while but then stopped working on Thursday, Dec 10th. I saw that there was an update available so I updated everything and now have InDesign 2021. Alas, I am having the same issue. When I select 'Share for Review' I see only an empty box. Please see screenshot. 

Thank you in advance for your help!

Haley

TOPICS
Bug

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue now as of this morning (16th) have ditched cache and prefs with no luck.

Could a security setting in Big Sur block it, I can't see how as InDesign is in firewall as allowed and worked (sort of) fine till today

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 'Share for Review' is now working. First I uninstalled and then reinstalled InDesign. Then I logged out of Adobe Creative Cloud and then logged back in. It worked after this for me, good luck! 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have it working too, signing out of Creative Cloud app then signing back in fixed it. Have had to do this a few times over last week

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines