• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Application Issue

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im not sure why, but for some reason, Indesign functions are not working properly. Nearly all functions will not work at all; I can't create new documents, save old ones, I can't use any of the tools provided. likewise, I can't download Indesign files because of an active "Modal dialog" that I can't locate. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there some kind of virus or something in the app that is causing problems? I should also point out that I can't quit the app either becuase of the same active modal dialog. This is especially frustrating, given that any google search related to gettin rid of modal dialogs only results in tutorials on how to build modal dialogs, and shows nothing about this sort of problem. 

Any help that can be provided is appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start with the basics: Please tell us what operating system (exactly) you're running. Please tell us (exactly) what InDesign version you're using. Did InDesign ever work? What changed in your environment if it was working before?

Have you tried reinstalling InDesign? Have you tried restoring your InDesign preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines