Highlighted

InDesign auto adjust to one specific line

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I just wanted to ask if there is any possibility to automatically adjust the textboxes of a whole layout to a specific grid / guide line:

ne:Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 21.51.29.png

So if I shift the tagged, one specific margin to the left I want it to automatically shift the textbox with it. My document is already 100 pages plus so it would reduce a lot of time. Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely

Severin

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Scott Citron | Adobe Community Professional

Have you tried using the Adjust Layout feature?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign auto adjust to one specific line

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I just wanted to ask if there is any possibility to automatically adjust the textboxes of a whole layout to a specific grid / guide line:

ne:Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 21.51.29.png

So if I shift the tagged, one specific margin to the left I want it to automatically shift the textbox with it. My document is already 100 pages plus so it would reduce a lot of time. Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely

Severin

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Scott Citron | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you used a text frame that was on the master page or you used the Primary Text frame feature, the only way to do it at this point would probably be via a script.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0