• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign auto generated Index, Is there a way to set the default zoom setting for the hyperlinks?

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Indesign 2021.  I have a 1300 page book.  I have used Index markers to mark my 3 tier Index but all the hyperlink page numbers are assigned zoom setting of "fixed". I prefer the zoom setting "fit in window". Is there a script that can change all the Hyperlinks zoom setting that are auto generated  with the  generate Index tool?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

I determined that it does not matter what Indesign zoom setting is set for because when you export the book out to an interactive PDF that is when the zoom setting is set.  The act of exporting ask you to set the zoom setting during the export process.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I determined that it does not matter what Indesign zoom setting is set for because when you export the book out to an interactive PDF that is when the zoom setting is set.  The act of exporting ask you to set the zoom setting during the export process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines