• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign breaking Command+Tab in Big Sur

Engaged ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm finding that InDesign is breaking Command+Tab (app switching) in Big Sur, from 11.0 to 11.1, the current version.

Quitting InDesign brings it back, and simply booting InDesign breaks it. Leaving it open in the background once broken keeps Command+Tab broken until I quit InDesign.

Anyone else? Is there the same key command hiding in the app? I went through Keyboard Shortcuts as well as Apple's Shortcuts and found nothing conflicting.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff:

I haven't experienced that issue, yet. I'll keep my eye on it and will swing back to let you know if it does start to happen.

InDesign 16.0.1

Mac 11.1

In the meantime, you can report it here: https://indesign.uservoice.com/

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had noticed random problems with app switching in that ID would sometimes fail to come to the foreground (menu or otherwise) when switched to. InDesign 16.0.1 Mac 10.14.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it completely kills app switching; nothing happens when activating the key command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am running Big Sur 11.1, InDesign 6.0.1 on a MacBook Air.

I have no problem switching applications with Command + Tab.

You might try restoring your InDesign preferences for troubleshooting purposes:

Adobe InDesign: Rebuilding Preferences and Cache Files ...www.rockymountaintraining.com › Adobe InDe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines