• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign button opens multiple tabs

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently created and published a course catalog online via InDesign (v 16.0 on Windows). Each course listing includes a "Register" button designed to open a new tab and take the user to the page for that specific course. After receiving a heads-up about a problem, I checked the online catalog and found that when accessed via Firefox (I tested using Firefox v 83.0 in Windows 10), each Register button opens the desired page in two new tabs. This doesn't happen in Chrome (using in Windows 10, Chrome v 87.0.4280.66) or in Safari (using on Mac, Safari v 13.1.3) - the button opens the desired page in a single new tab in both browsers. (No problems when accessing via iPad on Safari or Chrome - single tab opens as intended.) I'm including a screenshot of one of the buttons below - they all use the same settings, different URLs. (And I tested multiple buttons, all with the same results.) Any ideas why this happens in Firefox, and any suggestions on how to correct it?

Register button settings.jpg
TOPICS
Bug , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?