Highlighted

Indesign Buttons and Forms

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with centering text in a text box for an interactive PDF. I'm not exactly sure how to make it so that when a user fills out the form, the text will be center aligned. If anyone knows how, please let me know!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin_Flashman | Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately there's not a lot of formatting options that can be given to an interactive text form field in InDesign apart from the font and its size. This formatting needs to be done in Adobe Acrobat once the form is made.

Topics

How to, Publish online, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Indesign Buttons and Forms

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with centering text in a text box for an interactive PDF. I'm not exactly sure how to make it so that when a user fills out the form, the text will be center aligned. If anyone knows how, please let me know!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin_Flashman | Adobe Community Professional

Unfortunately there's not a lot of formatting options that can be given to an interactive text form field in InDesign apart from the font and its size. This formatting needs to be done in Adobe Acrobat once the form is made.

Topics

How to, Publish online, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 2
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much ❤️

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 0
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can alter the  font (system font), size (up to 14pt), colour and alignment (and some other things) in Acrobat Pro. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 1
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi noorthesultan,

have a look at the FormMaker script by Timothy Ariel Walden:

https://www.id-extras.com/products/formmaker/

A quote from that website:

What formatting is restored by FormMaker?

Just like FormMagic, FormMaker restores the font, size, color, alignment, and default text to the form fields in your interactive PDF. For rich text fields, it also restores superscript, subscript, strikethrough and underline formatting.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 1