Highlighted

InDesign can't select several objects Catalina 10.15.6

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't select several objects in InDesign (Creative Cloud), command, shift doesnt work?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Barb Binder | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Gilles:

I'm on Catalina 10.15.6 and InDesign 15.1.1 and am having no issues selecting multiple frames using the Shift key (the Command key works to select non-consecutive files in a dialog box, but does not select multiple frames on a spread).

If your Shift key isn't working in InDesign, try rebooting your computer and try again. Is it working now? Sometimes other applications will interfere with the modifier keys in InDesign. Frequently it is an anti-malware or antivirus applications.

~Barb

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign can't select several objects Catalina 10.15.6

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't select several objects in InDesign (Creative Cloud), command, shift doesnt work?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Barb Binder | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Gilles:

I'm on Catalina 10.15.6 and InDesign 15.1.1 and am having no issues selecting multiple frames using the Shift key (the Command key works to select non-consecutive files in a dialog box, but does not select multiple frames on a spread).

If your Shift key isn't working in InDesign, try rebooting your computer and try again. Is it working now? Sometimes other applications will interfere with the modifier keys in InDesign. Frequently it is an anti-malware or antivirus applications.

~Barb

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gilles:

~Barb

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barb, it’s all working now!

Gilles

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Glad you are back on track.

~Barb

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

Gilles

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0