• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign CC 2019 / Interactive Email Signatures

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2019 Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign CC Help : I was wondering, how do you create an interactive email signature with up to 8 different interactive links? One for your main company logo and the rest as social links and email address link. Then after all that, how do you copy all of this into your Outlook Signature option without hindering the overall design and necessary links.

Thank you all in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer: You don’t.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then where?...

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably want to look toward systems to add signatures and protect them like Adobe Sign:

What is a digital signature, how it works | Adobe Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this Steve.

I'll give it a go and see how I get on. Have you ever used this for email signatures?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll stand to be corrected, but I don't think that's what the OP is after, Steve. Just a regular email signature with links.

I would just do that right in Outlook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I didn't think that was exactly what they were looking for, but it is the direction that people are using when getting into sending files electronically and attaching signatures. It provides a way to verify the identity of the person who is signing and make the process quite easy and transparent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact, I also just remembered that Microsoft has partnered with Adobe and Adobe Sign is their PREFERRED solution for signing documents:

Microsoft integration, Adobe Sign, Acrobat DC | Adobe Document Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't help but feel like this should never be a source of information if Adobe marked this as the correct answer lol It's so hard to tell if this is just a stubborn sales pitch or if the question really went over your head that hard, but the answer is 100% irrelevant to the guy's question. I will say the laugh was appreciated - thanks, man. Now to hopefully not click on another question marked answered with an obnoxiously off-topic, irrelevant answer highlighted. Wish me luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines