Highlighted

InDesign CC 2020 opening Pagemaker File

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in need to open an older file of PageMaker with InDesign CC, no success so far, I do not have access to CS6. Any leads? Thanks.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign CC 2020 opening Pagemaker File

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in need to open an older file of PageMaker with InDesign CC, no success so far, I do not have access to CS6. Any leads? Thanks.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2020 0
Contributor ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few places to use on line: this is one: https://markzware.com/support/file-conversion-service/ . Although it doesn't mention PM, they can do it.  That being said, if it's just one, I can convert it for you. Send it my way. I can do one of two things: quickly convert the file to CC without regard to layout accuracy, fonts, images, etc, and let you worry about that, or a more comprehensive convert where I match the PM layout as much as possible, if you can supply linked images.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2020 0