• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign CC Server 2018 developer version supports LBQ

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Indesign server debug 2018 version in development environment. Now I would like to setup Indesign Load balancing and Job Queue (LBQ) but I can's see required configuration files in JobQueue folder in Indesign server debug 2018 folder.

Anyone can please let me know if Indesign server debug 2018 version supports LBQ or not and if yes then please  guide me how I can setup LBQ in Indesign Server debug 2018 version.

Please guide me asap.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign Server 2018(including debug) does ship LBQ, there should be a folder by the name "JobQueue" in the application install directory.

However if you're talking about IDS 2019, LBQ is no longer shipped with the application due to a java incompatibility issue. That said, it's technically still possible to take a copy of LBQ from an older IDS installation like CC 2018 and use it with CC 2019, ideally it should work as LBQ should not be version dependent on IDS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doing the same but has issues with 

com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl writeLock
WARNING: "IOP00410202: (COMM_FAILURE) Connection close: rebind

Can you help me with fixing this? it is from the LBQ when a job is running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines