Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign CC2019- Missing fonts and links

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I worked with the file 6 months ago. I don't remember that I replaced any related files or make any other related changes (or updates on PC or etc) in this period. Nevertheless, once I opened the file and I have a lot of error (attached) that I can't fix in any way. (btw Helvetica family font is installed on my PC)

Please help me to fix these issues.

1.JPG2.JPG

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You likely do not have a font named Helvetica unless it is a very old font PostScript T1. Very old fonts are not welcome on your computer. You might have received an ID file that originated on a Mac.

The new font you should  install is called "Helvetica-Neue" family. This font should be installed and called for within your Paragraph Styles. If you install the new font, you can do a Find/Replace and trade out the old font for a correct new font.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines