Highlighted

InDesign CC2019

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am working mostly with InDesign CC2019. Recently an update installed CC2021 ande erased CC2019. I don't want to work in CC2021, I wamt version CC2019 back. I tried to install it again but it isn't on the list. Where can I find an install kit for CC2019?

Thank you,

Dan

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

InDesign CC2019

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am working mostly with InDesign CC2019. Recently an update installed CC2021 ande erased CC2019. I don't want to work in CC2021, I wamt version CC2019 back. I tried to install it again but it isn't on the list. Where can I find an install kit for CC2019?

Thank you,

Dan

TOPICS
Activation billing and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems your Creative Cloud app is set to auto-update the apps and also the preference to remove old apps is set. Change this setting to avoid this problem in the future. See this article for more details.

Adobe supports only the last two versions of the app, so officially only CC2020, CC2021 are supported and will be available for download. To download CC2019 however you can try the website www.prodesigntools.com

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

don't know why but I had no success with Manan's link. This one should work:

Creative Cloud 2019 – Adobe CC 2019 Download Links – ALL Languages
[UPDATE (Nov. 2019) – These still work to download the original CC 2019 installers.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

FWIW: In case you are able to download and install InDesign CC 2019, I don't think you get a bug fixed version.

Note: The latest version of InDesign CC 2019 is 14.0.3.433. Check this after installing.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 1
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe,

The valid link does not have the subdomain www which I added thinking that would be the default.

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0