Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Continued Publishing Online Issues - Error 23

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

Curious if anyone has sorted out a workaround for publishing a document online with InDesign. I see that loads of people have the problem but I don't see any solutions and none that Adobe offers seems to work.

I was able to publish a viewable document but I had to remove the option to download it. This is key as my clients need to download to make edits and resubmit for revisions.

I've deleted the program, updated my OS, downloaded the latest version of InDesign, adjusted my proxy settings, signed out and signed in, etc. Nothing seems to work when you want to publish online and have the option to download the PDF.

Pretty garbage program if you can't get a vital part of the process to work...

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

The PDF download is not and never was intended to be used for this purpose. Add a link to the Publish Online document and put the PDF on a website for download.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The PDF download is not and never was intended to be used for this purpose. Add a link to the Publish Online document and put the PDF on a website for download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines