InDesign Crashes when exporting to PDF on only one file

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a 28 pg doc that was exporting just fine for months, and all of a sudden it started crashing when exporting to High Quality PDF with Hyperlinks turned on. I don't know if its something wrong with the file or with an image in the file as you will see below. I've also uninstalled all programs, prefs and reinstalled them from scratch multiple times to see if that will fix it.
I can export the file as interactive without any problems. I can also export it as images only, text only, in groups of pages, single pages, but not as a whole. I have also copied everything in the file into a brand new file page by page, as well as moving pages into a new save file. If I split the file in half, I can export it as a High Quality PDF, but not as a whole. If I go page by page and remove everything on it, it eventually will export with a few linked pages missing, but if I export those linked pages on their own, it works.
At this point, I'm at a loss. In the meantime I'm exporting it as Interactive, but its not feasible for the future if this keeps happening. If anyone has any info, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Win 10 Pro 64bit, i7-6700K, 32GB, running on VPN

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While you have answered some of the things this response addresses, I'd suggest that you read my response to this thread and get back with us with what you find.

Hopefully we can help you with these problems.

Randy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines