Highlighted

Indesign crashes when I cut or copy (there's a web link in what I'm trying to cut / copy)

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Indesign 15.1.1 crashes when i cut / copy text with a web address in it.

I've tried on 16.0 - same problem

I've tried deleting the hyperlinks in Interactive to see if it'll work with just the text and no associated hyperlink.

All these things don't work.

Please help, my work has ground to a very sudden and confusing halt!!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Indesign crashes when I cut or copy (there's a web link in what I'm trying to cut / copy)

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Indesign 15.1.1 crashes when i cut / copy text with a web address in it.

I've tried on 16.0 - same problem

I've tried deleting the hyperlinks in Interactive to see if it'll work with just the text and no associated hyperlink.

All these things don't work.

Please help, my work has ground to a very sudden and confusing halt!!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS? Does it happen with a specific file? Are you working on a file saved on a network drive or local? This information would help us assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0