• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Crashing and Share for Review inconsistent

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update, I have been using the Share for Review feature, but it's not consistent, sometimes it will load the comments, sometimes it won't, plus adobe keeps asking me to sign in and sending verification codes to get back in. Then today I am trying to export an interactive PDF and it keeps crashing halfway through export, it's not a large complex file either.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luke,

what I found:

In the moment you save your document with Save As to the same name the REVIEW panel will be emptied and the connection to a published review is broken. I found no way to establish connection to the review again.

All the same if you do Save As with a new document name.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have released InDesign 2020.1.1(v15.1.1.103) with a lot of stability fixes. We recommend you to upgrade to latest version (if you’re not already on it) as it is more robust.

If you still face this issue even after updating, please submit the crash report to us. (Guidelines to submit crash are available at (https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/kb/submit-crash-reports.html )

Also, please send the following information to santalwa@adobe.com :

• Reproducible Steps – What were you doing when InDesign issue occurred?
  • Video recording of the issue?
  • Is(Are) the issue related to a specific document(s)/asset(s)? If yes, could you provide the document(s)/asset(s) to us? Please package the entire document (To package the document, choose File → Package…)

—
Sanyam Talwar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Indesign is crashing when I update for review. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue with one of my files. I have 8 others that seem to be working and this one just won't upload without crashing InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I having the same issue with two of my files repeatedly crashing when I try to 'Update Link' for an existing review. The loading circle buffers and then the entire program crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, same issue. Keeps crashing when updating the link. Thankfully the link and file does update, but quite a pain to keep relaunching InDesign. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines