• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign crashing on macOS BigSur

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since updating my In Design app I haven't been able to do more than open a file before it crashes and I'm starring down the barrel of the spinning wheel... Is it a computer issue? I have 100GB free storage and 2.9 GHz Quad processor MAC 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the InDesign forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem since the Big Sur and InDesign Update.
The support was trying to help me and I gave access to the Adobe Remoto Control.
First they thought WACOM tablet software was the reason for it and deinstalled it, 
Right after we reinstalled InDesign again but it still crashed during launching. HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the crashing! I know that's really frustrating. Is InDesign up to date? Is the issue related to a specific document? Where are the files saved (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System /External HDD)? 

You may also try the steps shared on this page (https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/advanced-troubleshooting-for-launch-issues/td-p/11394034?pag...) and share your observations with us. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh? Crashing try save then input save or and clean cookies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too, InDesign restart my iMac Pro (2017) when saving to Google File Stream on macOS BigSur HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines